The Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures examination are recognized globally in various examination codes. Codes differ from various centers that provide the exam. These codes would be the following; Exam 312 50v7, The Exam and exam ECO-350 312059v7.
The examination is designed to calculate nineteen particular fields of the expertise of the candidate. Several of these evaluated fields would be the preface of Ethical Hacking, sniffers, SQL injection, Cryptography, organization hacking, detailing, along with any other relevant things.
The examination is made up of 19 modules with many different subtopics and heading. These modules will likely be reviewed in the next paragraphs to present a candidate an overview on the evaluation.
An introduction to Hacker Conference ethic hacking is definitely the very first component that is made up of understanding the realm of protection, terminology in hacking, the phases of hacking. It provides the understanding as well as profiling of ethical hacker, its borders and scope, as well as the likes.
• Footprinting and investigation is additionally part of the examination. In these subject areas are understanding Footprinting and the part of its in sites, the demand for intense intelligence, along with other resources for hacking.
• Another subject will be the system scanning. This particular subject covers the candidate’s understanding on checking of networks and the susceptibility of its along with other diverse kinds of scanning capabilities.
• Also, the candidates’ Enumeration strategies, cycle as well as, general performance understanding is calculated. The exam can also be made up of the hacking phone. Under this’s the assessment understanding concerning password, hits on passwords, strategies in cracking along with other password associated activities.
• Knowledge on Trojan, worms, Backdoors, viruses & sniffers can also be examined in the evaluation. The data on social engineering and the overview of its is as well a portion of the exam. Its difficulties, countermeasures, and types are provided.
• The candidates’ knowledge and skill on denial service as well as hijacking sessions may also be considered. Insights, analysis, identification and assessment of the kinds of denial service as well as hijacking sessions are provided.